Time is TBD|
Location is TBD
Enneagram-Based Decision Making
Introductory pricing: A Robust 2-6 month program to build organizational strength and improve sustainability. Offered multiple times each year, with rolling start dates, and incorporating 🔦customized scope and pricing.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Location is TBD
About the Event
This is a program to address key issues for leaders, boards and teams. This program is ideal for Social Purpose organizations or leaders who find themselves working to solve problems in the world that require radically innovative approaches.
☞ Are you floundering as you look to develop future iterations of programs, products, offerings? Are you concerned that your team, while collaborative, doesn't cover all the bases in decision making? Do you want an easy tool that helps you to do that? How can you train your in-house leadership teams to not only consider the right things, but to assign the right weight to all the factors? Is there a way to reduce risk? Is there a better way to course correct more quickly? To minimize loss and maximize imact? In short, are you wondering how to get quickly to the crux of eacy matter under consideration, to assess it more appropriately?
This program introduces a better to way to: develop your best strategy, attract the right people, design aligned and achievable work plans and make critical decisions. In a rapidly changing world, where innovation, resilience and effective effort is key to success and survival, having a new road map for decision making is key.
✑Here is just one example of a program structure, for organizational enrollment*
- 2 (free) sessions of 2-3 hours each to assess organizational readiness and alignment with this innovative approach.
- Upon agreement, an initial 2-3 hour process session to document findings, identify and document core issues and plan for best outcomes
- half-day facilitated training to introduce concepts (4-6 hours live facilitation)
- 6 month follow up to liason with and guide leadership and key participants, with office hours access
- 18 hours of 1:1 coaching, across the organization
- 20 hours of hands-on consulting work, in group or team contexts.
- A robust environmental scan and organizational assessment with analysis, dialogue and surveys
- all relevant documents and road maps to operationalize the specific model, both for launch and ongoing management.
- an outcomes assessment and final report
These customized offerings will be offered on site when appropriate and as needed. Otherwise it is delivered via Online Webinar and other remote-based tools, or as a hybrid approach.
*Our MOU will outline the specifics of each engagement. Customization is anticipated as needs vary. Also: alternate structure and pricing for Executive-only (no group involvement) enrollment.
Registration upon Contract
+$0.03 Service fee
This "ticketing" page is for pricing and payment, for those clients who have signed a customized Service Contract for this Program Pricing is according to variables, will start at $9,000 per Organization-wide services
+$0.03 Service fee0